Final Four Game Times

It's been a long road for the four teams tipping off during the Final Four round of the NCAA Tournament, but its finally hear. Saturday April 3, there will be two games played to decide who will be playing in the NCAA Championship. At 6:07 PM (eastern) Butler and Michigan State, two teams seeded 5th in their respective regions, will play the first game of the day. Then at 8:47 PM (eastern) #2 West Virginia will take on #1 Duke.

Personally I don't follow college basketball all that much.

Watching teams that have constant turnover in their player personnel has never really appealed to me, but for some reason I have payed a little more attention to the tournament this time around.

I have no investment any of the teams involved, but this tournament has had such amazing story lines that it has been difficult not to take some sort of an interest. I guess it's the creative side of me. The best story probably had to Cornell winning two games, when they were expected to be eliminated in the first round. It was shocking that Kentucky was ousted, and improbable that two #5 seeds made it to semi-final round. It was amazing that through two rounds only one person had a perfect bracket and he happened to be slightly autistic. There have been countless overtime games and dramatic shots. It's been special.

Will either of the games played on Saturday be as exciting as what has happened so far? I'm not sure they will be, but once again I don't know much about these teams. I'm not expecting any team to rout another, but the games will certainly draw a significant audience. It's championship season that's what happens....

(by Tom Williamson/www.gather.com)